(6 Weeks – 18 months in Omaha & 6 Weeks – 24 months in Council Bluffs)
- Visual Stimulation – bright colors, interesting shapes to observe
- Social Interaction – playing and sharing with other children
- Motor Skills and Muscle Development – building with blocks, shape,sorting, catching and throwing
- Language Development – interaction with teachers and other children
- Exploring their Senses – touch,seeing, smell, taste and hearing
- Trust in Adults – strong bonds with trained staff members
Our staff is loving and caring. We are a home away from home. We understand that the early months are very important to a child’s development in building relationships with caretakers and exploring their world around them.
See the links below to help keep you up to date with the latest milestones for your baby.